Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just another day on the Autobahn

I'm back from four incredible days in Germany, with all the touristy receptors in my body completely and wonderfully depleted. I'll post about it all as soon as I have risen from the world's longest nap.

(btw: happy first of november! now begins a great line-up of events, starting with a certain couple of birthdays in the middle of the month, all the way through Christmas and New Years, and - as a special guest appearance this year - Jen & Mark's wedding! This two-month stretch,
from Nov 1st to Jan 4th-ish, when things get cozy and festive and full of blissful reunions, is my very favourite time of year, hands down. I get all shiver-happy just thinking about it.)

Nap commencing in 3... 2....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this picture for the way the shaky focus captures the speed.
On the other hand, I don't like the picture in my mind of you rattling along the autobahn at 250 km/hr!
xoma

megan said...

Haha... I remember musing out loud, "I wonder what my mom will think of this picture if I post it?"

But feel reassured: we weren't rattling. We were flying like the wind, all nuts and bolts tightly fastened.