Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Soon.



I am still here.  Or rather... I am here, for the first time in a while.  I'm back from Stockholm, Paris, and Amsterdam, and also from successfully herding 25 teenagers around London for two days, and it's been exhausting.  And I don't just mean the traveling and the extreme-UV-ray exposure to unchecked adolescence.  The last few weeks have been a scrambled mess of tough choices, baffling conversations, and an extreme, knock-you-down-and-steal-your-lunch-money kind of exhilaration, and not for the reasons that might first leap to mind.   That kind of frantic living takes the stuffing out of a girl, after a while.

But please don't give up!  I'm here and I have pictures and stories to share!  I just need to catch up on three weeks worth of skipping sleep and them I'm all yours.  And I promise to stop being so cryptic for no apparent reason.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

that middle pic of you on the beach is haaamazing

dv. said...

Yay semi-update!
I also want to take this opportunity to say: OMGTHANKYOU! for the lovely postcard. Big fat smile on my face as I read it.
Keep having fun, but get some well-deserved rest too :)

megan said...

Thanks Mark! And, dude! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Jen's blog!!! Go, writer, go!!!

dv! YOU'RE WELCOME! just a little nudge to you from me! xo

Sharon said...

I can't wait! I loves me a good pithy Megan-post... even if it takes a while for the mustering of energy and organizing to type it. With bated breath... :)